Balloon Twist Delivery by Tricia -   We Bring Imagination to Inflation!
RSS

Recent Posts

Mad Hatter
A great Valentine delivery on it's way!
Special Balloon Delivery

sick - get well
surprise
Valentine
powered by

My Blog

Balloons with a twist!

When one hears the word balloons the first thing that comes to mind is a round shape filled with helium causing it to rise high to the sky.  The balloons I deliver are not round balloons, they are balloons shaped into a specific design.

Little girls love to be called a princess and I have made many balloons to look like a beautiful princess.  The balloon design leaves a precious smile on the little girl's face.

Boys of all ages love cars so twisting a balloon into a race car leaves the young man in a dream of it being his own.

Balloons shaped as flowers and a vase surprises that special someone with a big smile.  Detail balloons take more time to make, but the smile they leave is worth each twist.

The great thing about twisted balloons is it brightens the day for people of all ages.

6 Comments to Balloons with a twist!:

Comments RSS
custom essay on Monday, March 25, 2013 3:48 AM
Our philosophy is putting our customers at the heart of everything that we do. We take the time to understand their needs, and we are very proud of our strong and friendly culture.
Reply to comment

hot air balloon rides on Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:48 PM
Superb work Tricia! This pictures of balloons seem to me that you are a fabulous balloons artist and definitely young babies will buy lot more your balloon as well. So thanks and carry on your balloons with twists.
Reply to comment

reusable bags benefits on Monday, June 03, 2013 4:01 AM
Reply to comment

hotel in jaipur on Thursday, July 04, 2013 7:43 AM
I absolutely enjoying every petite bit of it and I have you bookmarked to test out new substance you post.
Reply to comment

Balloon twisting on Thursday, December 26, 2013 4:18 AM
wow!! I don't have words to praise this creativity.Amazing..I want to know how it is done.That is not easy I think.
Reply to comment

corporate event planning on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:44 AM
They look beautiful!! Elders use to enjoy it so what would be great for kids. They will love it. Very nice!!
Reply to comment