Balloon Twist Delivery by Tricia -   We Bring Imagination to Inflation!
RSS

Recent Posts

Mad Hatter
A great Valentine delivery on it's way!
Special Balloon Delivery

sick - get well
surprise
Valentine
powered by

My Blog

Thank you!

Thank you so much for the sweet words.  For kids at birthday parties I twist the basic balloons like a dog, cat, teddy bear, butterfly, and dragon.  I usually make whatever they request, but at times I have to say there's too short of time for me to make their detail request.  I do make a very special detailed balloon for the birthday child.  This balloon could go with the them of the party.  I make this balloon before the party because they take longer to make.  The balloons I have displayed are good for kids of all ages and most of them are the special balloon requested for the birthday child.  I can either make a balloon delivery or if you request a fun show with puppets, magic, balloon twisting, &/or face painting that could be booked as well.

I have made a number of special balloons delivered for that special someone, and even on Valentines Day I delivered a big beautiful arrangement of balloon roses with a teddy bear holding on to them.

Other flower arrangements have also been delivered to some sweethearts and each one brightened their day.

It doesn't matter what age that person is, as soon as they see it they will be in awe.

8 Comments to Thank you!:

Comments RSS
Bradon on Saturday, September 8, 2018 2:41 AM
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment

Tricia Gregory on Monday, September 10, 2018 12:00 AM
Thank you! If you are in the DFW metro and would like a balloon delivery I would enjoy doing so. Just about any character or theme could be twisted. It always puts a smile on people's faces.
Reply to comment

essay service reviews on Saturday, February 9, 2019 4:46 AM
Birthday party for kids is very important to give the chance of entertainment to them and the chance to get together. About birthday event, you wrote this excellent blog which is entertaining to read.
Reply to comment

Tricia Gregory on Sunday, February 10, 2019 5:13 PM
Thank you! Balloons have a lot to say and they really brighten the birthday! And it's great for anybody's birthday of any age.
Reply to comment

Stuart Broad on Friday, January 3, 2020 2:41 AM
Your way of working is very interesting and amazing. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Great selection of gymnastic mats available
Reply to comment

Ouma on Saturday, January 4, 2020 7:08 AM
This information is magnificent. I understand and respect your clear-cut points. I am impressed with your writing style and how well you express your thoughts. deemak control medicine
Reply to comment

Messi on Saturday, January 4, 2020 7:35 AM
Your blog is really good and great. its really awesome and cool post. your way of working is really great and cool post.thanks for sharing the nice and cool post. buy mobile on installments
Reply to comment