Balloon Twist Delivery by Tricia -   We Bring Imagination to Inflation!
RSS

Recent Posts

Mad Hatter
A great Valentine delivery on it's way!
Special Balloon Delivery

sick - get well
surprise
Valentine
powered by

My Blog

Special Balloon Delivery

Had a great time delivering this balloon decor at a restaurant in the DFW metro.  It was a happy birthday balloon delivery to a lady who wasn't expecting it at all.  Everybody at the restaurant were amazed at the art.

6 Comments to Special Balloon Delivery:

Comments RSS
uk assignment writing service on Monday, December 31, 2018 12:07 AM
I will give surprise to my wife on her Birthday which is coming soon a few days later. This decoration of balloons given me the hope to make her extremely surprise on her twenty second birthday.
Reply to comment

aussie writers on Thursday, April 04, 2019 5:41 AM
Looks pretty awesome. Balloons can make any party awesome. I am sure of it.
Reply to comment

Tricia on Monday, April 29, 2019 12:09 PM
Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoy the website.

Anonymous on Saturday, April 27, 2019 9:57 PM
Reply to comment

it assignment writing on Saturday, April 27, 2019 10:01 PM
I had watched couple of videos wherein the person is actually making some balloon shaped objects and I have to say that I did find them really entertaining. I really love the idea of making those kind of objects and displaying them all over a specific place. And what's even good about this is that there is already a delivery activity for those who would like to experience more convenience. This is indeed a very nice and cool idea. I am sure that this will help your business to grow more in the industry.
Reply to comment

Tricia on Monday, April 29, 2019 12:15 PM
Thank you! Balloon decor brightens the event really well and it makes the party, business event, look outstanding! Balloon delivery for the special person also brighten's their day and room/desk.